Yeah Jam Fury Yeah Jam Fury

I agree that the game isn't exactly user-friendly. One of the things I disliked the most, however, was the tutorial--I'd much rather have on screen text literally explaining to me what to do rather than obscured, faint background images. I'd specifically like to know every key for every character; if the tutorial worked those things in, I think the game would be a lot more fun for me.

Because the tutorial was so poorly set up, it made the rest of the game much harder than it should have been. I didn't get far, given that I didn't really understand what I was doing. Is there a way to switch characters? I assume so, but I have no idea how, since, after hitting every button on my keyboard I found nothing of use.

Probably could be a really great game, but I think it definitely needs a bit of work--namely a much more expansive tutorial. I'd love to see it longer, more explanatory (text-based) and perhaps even giving a bit of background on the game. What exactly is even going on here, anyways?

Between The Lines 2 Between The Lines 2

Catchy music, addicting gameplay!

Awesome, super addicting game!
My reflexes aren't that great, but I couldn't help but keep playing it~ I found that I worked a lot better going on instinct rather than trying to wait and time it, oddly enough!
I'd really like to play it with "lives," though. As quick as it is, I'd like to be able to continue where I left off.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

"Look, I can type in proper English!"

Someone out there, somewhere... Is super excited to play this game because it's everything they've ever wanted from an RPG.

Kudos to you. XD I laughed.

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

A sequel ~

As with many others, I'd love to see a sequel as well. ^__^ This is an adorable, fun, and satisfying game... It'd be wonderful to see longer stages, with different outcomes.

Beautiful work!